2022 REP APPLICATIONS OPEN in FEBRUARY!
Check back in January for more details!
Dates fill up fast for summer and fall, so book now!
Interested in learning about my senior rep program? Check out the FAQ's below!
What is a senior rep?
Senior Reps are local high school students who will graduate in 2022 and are responsible for representing Melissa Bracker Photography. It is an opportunity that is a partnership in which the goal is to refer as many people as possible while being rewarded with some great benefits in return! It is a serious commitment from both the senior and photographer and joining the team has many perks.
What schools do you need senior reps for?
There are only a limited number of spots available. Applications will be accepted from Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, and the surrounding areas who will be 2022 graduating seniors.
What are you looking for in a rep?
I am looking for both girls and guys who are outgoing and want to meet new people and have some fun. You need to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I prefer someone who is involved in school clubs and/or active in their community and loves being a leader. A positive attitude and commitment to working together is a must!
What would my responsibilities be as a rep?
As a rep for Melissa Bracker Photography, you must agree to the following:
* You and your parent(s) must sign a rep contract and release form (the release form is simply a statement saying I am allowed to use your images for marketing purposes).
* You must agree to be an active rep and present for group sessions.
* You must refer people to Melissa Bracker Photography for their portraits (friends, classmates, relatives, etc).
* You must like/follow Melissa Bracker Photography on all applicable social media and mention/tag my account for each one.
* You must use photos from your session on your social media, like after we do a group session and tag Melissa Bracker Photography.
* You must agree not to represent any other photographer from May 1st, 2021 to May 15th, 2022.
* You must agree to complete your senior mini session by the end of June 2021. Then your own session needs to be complete by Thanksgiving.
Does it cost to be a senior rep?
Yes its $300.00 with a $100.00 minimum order! (You can use this on prints)
Prints can be ordered from my pixieset site where you will be able to view pictures.
1. 1 mini session in June (20 min), 1 location and 1 outfit and 5 edited pictures.
2 .I make up 25-50 Rep cards for you to pass out to friends.
3. Your own senior session that consist of 2-3 locations (in the immediate area), 3-4 outfit changes and 30 edited pictures for you.
4. 3-4 group sessions for the 2021-2022 school year. The last one being a cap and gown session downtown/urban setting!
5. The BIGGEST PERK all your pictures will have a website to look at pictures and download from. You will get a release form for printing! I am still asking that you spend $100 minimum from my pixieset store. The quality of printing doesn't compare to your local Sam's Club or Wal-Mart, Walgreens etc. I have partnered with a printing company who does outstanding prints, books etc.
During your senior year I will host 3-4 fun sessions that will have a general theme (I have some fun ideas but would also love my reps’ input as well!) The team will be photographed together and all members will also get some individual shots. A summer, fall and a Christmas session are going to be our group sesssions.
For each person/family session you send my way you will receive $20 in credit. The only “catch” is that they must book and complete their session. And then you get your credit to be put towards pictures from your senior session.